FRIDAY, July 29th
* Overnight dockage is available at Red Eye Yacht Club. Please call them to arrange.
* Suggested raft-up area is Sue Creek.
* There will be music at Red Eye Yacht Club on both Friday and Saturday nights.
SATURDAY, July 30th
10:30 a.m. Check-in begins for all participants at Red Eye Yacht Club
11:00 a.m. Lunch will be served at Red Eye Yacht Club
11:30 a.m. Dinghy Captain's meeting
12:30 p.m. Leave Red Eye Yacht Club (all times below are approximate)
Stop 1 (1p-2p): Baltimore Boating Center, receive one card
Stop 2 (2:30p-4p): Sue Island Grill, receive one card
Stop 3 (2:30p-4p): Crazy Tuna, receive one card
Stop 4 (4:15p-5:15p): Crescent Yacht Club, receive one card
Stop 5 (6:00 p.m.): Back to Red Eye Yacht Club, where you will receive your last card
Departures from each stop will be signaled by the blast of an air horn.
So....what should I bring?
- Lots of sunscreen
- Goggles and/or sunglasses
- A hat if your head is sensitive to the sun
- A waterproof carrier/bag for items like dry clothes,keys, credit card, identification, and money
- Water worthy attire such as a swimsuit or other clothing
- Water shoes or sandals
- Water delivery devices, you know, squirt guns, cups, buckets, but no balloons (this is littering)
- A towel and change of clothes for after the event
- And most importantly, a great attitude and your fun spirit